View Single Post
Old 29-05-2008, 22:50   #7547
AlexanderHanff
Permanently Banned

AlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful one
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdadyslexia View Post
Hi Alexander Don't forget that you must coordinate with the Police these days, or you may end up in prison, sorry to put a damper on it!
Actually, I just spoke to someone about that (someone with a knowledge of these things) and apparently it is not required but it is seen as the polite thing to do. But don't worry I will be notifying the police in due course it was one of the first things I added to the todo list when I had the idea.

Alexander Hanff

---------- Post added at 22:50 ---------- Previous post was at 22:44 ----------

OK Jason from UKFSN is confirmed as one of the guest speakers for the event.

Details on UKFSN can be found here.

Alexander Hanff