View Single Post
Old 18-04-2018, 13:55   #26
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: KRACK security hole in WPA2 - VM fixes incoming?

what Pip is trying to say is yes, the means are out there, but what are the chances that

a) somebody with the knowledge

and

b) somebody with the software

and

c) somebody is going to take the time

and

d) going to specifically target you

Unless it is an intentional attack for personal reasons the chances are that you are not worth a hackers time because you will yield little reward. Last time I checked 100,000 people live in Lincoln. Statistically what are the chances that somebody is going to come and sit outside my house for 3 hours and try and crack my password for my Asus router? Even if they managed it they wouldn't get anything of value so it just isn't worth their time. There are bigger fish to fry!
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote