View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 00:33   #195
_wtf_
Inactive

Services: BT Phone & Infinty, FreesatHD, Freeview, LOVEFiLM, NetFlix, Virgin Mobile
_wtf_ will become famous soon enough_wtf_ will become famous soon enough_wtf_ will become famous soon enough
Re: Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabscars View Post
Got to laugh, just rang TS to ask what the current DS load is on my UBR, as the TBB ping monitor looks poor, apparently its currently running close to 100% but not high enough to warrant a flag up.

To add to this the SNR is too low (20) which is just compounding the issue.

When I get Sky BB installed in a couple of weeks time I'm planning on running it along side VM's 10 Mbps superior fibre optic service just for kick's.

[img]Download Failed (1)[/img]

So if your TBB monitor looks anything like the above, its time to jump ship me thinks
How do you get to speak to people?

All I get is the standard off shore CS telling me to unplug my modem blah blah blah.

The last time they rang me back after I enquired about cancelling, I got one off shore lady telling me yes you're right your service is very poor I will put you on to our dedicated 50MB team.

The off shore lady from the dedicated team then proceeded to tell me there is nothing wrong with my connection and to unplug my modem.

Not once have any of the off shore people ever listened to what I have to say.

I actually bought a Freesat receiver on Sat and plugged it into my Sky dish and connected it upstairs. WOW what a picture, even my TV service was crap. I've unplugged all my Virgin boxes when I get a moment I'll be ringing and cancelling my TV altogether.
_wtf_ is offline   Reply With Quote