View Single Post
Old 05-10-2020, 11:47   #6607
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
As you may be aware my mum is in a nursing home.

She is supposed to be coming home on Monday (we have a bed and air mattress), but there is a problem with who changes bandages and who as the authority.

My sister has been liaising with the care company, and was told that the cost would be £2,200 a month, but that was based on only one carer coming 4 times a day, my mum needs two as she has no movement below the waist. So in fact she will have to pay £4,360.

But then that will drop her below the upper limit of £23,250 she will then have to pay £40 a month.

I think is disgusting as she caught covid-19 possible because in the weeks before my mum & I spent 6 & 9 hours in the waiting room, so did she get it there? But this was before we had lockdown or any idea of what was about to hit the fan
This is disgusting the money the want from your Mum. No justice,
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote