View Single Post
Old 25-09-2020, 17:26   #6605
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

As you may be aware my mum is in a nursing home.

She is supposed to be coming home on Monday (we have a bed and air mattress), but there is a problem with who changes bandages and who as the authority.

My sister has been liaising with the care company, and was told that the cost would be £2,200 a month, but that was based on only one carer coming 4 times a day, my mum needs two as she has no movement below the waist. So in fact she will have to pay £4,360.

But then that will drop her below the upper limit of £23,250 she will then have to pay £40 a month.

I think is disgusting as she caught covid-19 possible because in the weeks before my mum & I spent 6 & 9 hours in the waiting room, so did she get it there? But this was before we had lockdown or any idea of what was about to hit the fan

Last edited by Hom3r; 25-09-2020 at 18:01.
Hom3r is offline   Reply With Quote