View Single Post
Old 27-11-2021, 10:38   #3308
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
The only person who has accused you of being extreme right is your goodself. You're taking offence mate when none was intended.

---------- Post added at 03:08 ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 ----------

Was there s Bracket?
Offence was intended. Hugh knows exactly what he did. Do not take me for a fool because Hugh certainly is no fool and his intent was obvious.

---------- Post added at 10:38 ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post

From www.mackinaw.org

The article provides examples of left/right thinking on an exemplar policy and such thinking is excluded from the Overton Window.

OK. The furthest to the right is labeled as Unthinkable. One step after the label Radical. We all know what radicalised means from the press and terrorism so Hugh saying I am the right hinge puts me past Radical thinking and past Unthinkable thinking so as I have said over and over his intent and insult is clear
Jaymoss is offline   Reply With Quote