Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2020)
View Single Post
Old 28-06-2020, 14:45   #887
jobbie8
cf.addict

Services: BB 250MB, SKY Stream, Netfix, Disney+, Discovery+, AppleTV+,YouTube Premium, Paramount+
jobbie8 is just really nicejobbie8 is just really nicejobbie8 is just really nicejobbie8 is just really nicejobbie8 is just really nicejobbie8 is just really nice
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2020)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicMaster View Post
The list of HD channels available on Virgin Media that aren't available on Sky continues to grow, with Sky dropping Animal Planet HD from July 1st.[COLOR="Silver"]

Ideally, they would get Spotify back.
You would think Sky (and other providers) would be dropping the SD versions over HD versions. Especially nature channels, or is this Sky wanting viewers to switch over to Sky Nature. Now TV removed Nat Geo Wild before Sky Nature launched too.

I wish Spotify would return to Virgin TV. It was the last straw a few years ago for me when they removed the app, I ditched my 3 Tivo's as we used Spotify daily through Tivo and my sound system.

I only got a V6 back because of a Black Friday deal last year. If Virgin added Disney+ and Spotify I would definitely stay in November. I do like everything on one box.
jobbie8 is offline   Reply With Quote