View Single Post
Old 28-06-2020, 08:59   #1591
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: What are you watching right now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
the originals were ok and in keeping with the production quality at the time. The modern ones though are just a poor excuse to be cheap and what I class as peasant tv. The production quality is awful and the kind of thing I would do if I was an amateur tv producer trying to make my first tv series in my garage.
I guess you don't like Doctor Who then! Lol

Maybe it's just a case you prefer less tongue in cheek syfi? Which brings me to Star Girl, I'm willing to bet you don't like that too as it isn't serious enough for you.

But you know everyone has their own tastes, just like people watch that EastEnders and Coronation Street rubbish.