View Single Post
Old 14-03-2020, 11:52   #36
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: PAC codes to be sent via TEXT message from 1st July

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Im, not on VM.

---------- Post added at 10:14 ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 ----------

Just watched a Youtube video of someone enabling it on Android Oreo and i don't have the available options on my phone so that is strange.

It should be here, but i don't have Advanced Calling to click on.
Settings
Connections
Advanced Calling
Wifi Calling

Ok i have just found the option hidden in the call settings and it is enabled.

Exactly what do i need to disable on the phone to test this as i don't have any icon at the top of the screen to show this?

---------- Post added at 10:58 ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 ----------

Issue now sorted, i switched the phone to airplane mode then enabled my wifi, this then gave me the wifi calling icon on the phone and it works.

The thing that is confusing is the wifi call icon was present all the time on EE but only present when there is no cell coverage on 3.
Just to add to this....

My number didn't transfer after providing the PAC on sign up, if you ever have any issues with 3 then dont phone up and dont do normal live chat.

I messaged them on Twitter which seems to get someone with an English sounding name, they then provide a live chat link for something that has already been discussed on Social Media and it was very stress free providing my PAC code and them sorting it all out for me, should be done on the 17th.