View Single Post
Old 31-10-2019, 13:02   #41
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
Re: Election 2019, Week 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carth View Post
Mocking?? They're all as bad as each other, I don't (won't) discriminate between them, all will get the same treatment on 'undeliverable' promises and stupidity . . . do you really think Corbyn (or any PM) can eradicate corruption and tax evasion by the very same people who run the country?
Yes, mocking .. and yes, I do think a PM can "eradicate corruption and tax evasion by the very same people who run the country". We just need to elect the right person ..

---------- Post added at 13:02 ---------- Previous post was at 13:01 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
Corbyns telling lies to the gullible party members,i doubt the public will go for his con tricks and shallow promises .
Just repeat and substitute the word Corbyn for Johnson and you have sumed up where we are perfectly.