View Single Post
Old 31-10-2019, 09:58   #34
Carth
cf.mega poster

Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array
Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array
Re: Election 2019, Week 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
You can mock, and you will repeatedly, but the Tories underestimate this message at their peril. So many of his points resonate with many voters. The Tories esp. Cummins may want the GE to be all about Brexit but it is so much more than that.

If Labour pound on about the failed tenure of this Government, the venal character of Johnson, the race to the bottom they want to embark on and the support of the wealthy at the expense of the majority then they will gain votes. I personally think the Corbyn factor will blunt their ability to gain a majority so we are heading for coalition territory I feel.
Mocking?? They're all as bad as each other, I don't (won't) discriminate between them, all will get the same treatment on 'undeliverable' promises and stupidity . . . do you really think Corbyn (or any PM) can eradicate corruption and tax evasion by the very same people who run the country?