View Single Post
Old 17-07-2015, 11:51   #1804
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Netflix CEO tells subscribers to brace for higher-priced plans in the future

http://www.theguardian.com/media/201...r-priced-plans
I think it was inevitable that the Netflix price would increase, Den, and it's the price we have to pay for increased and better quality content.

I hope that they have a tiered approach to higher pricing though, so that those who would be satisfied by existing content don't have to pay much more, and those who want more and better material have to pay the increased prices that they are looking towards implementing.

It would be a mistake, in my opinion, to put Netflix into a position where its content was completely out of reach to less well off households.