View Single Post
Old 25-03-2008, 13:59   #70
AmAtoL
cf.addict

Services: 20 meg BB , 3 Samsung STB's, Landline, 4 Mobiles, V+ Box, UK Online 8 Meg
AmAtoL will become famous soon enoughAmAtoL will become famous soon enoughAmAtoL will become famous soon enough
Re: VM admit that STM hours vary without notice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post

Then maybe VM needs to start making people pay for there service instead of giving it away to everyone that says they are going to leave. I know one person who only pays 4.99 a month for 20 meg because they blagged a "i will leave" reduction.

Everyday you read on this forum how so and so got this reduction because they said they would leave, We all know its a blag just to get a reduction.

Virgin needs to make the blagger's pay the full price instead of playing to there lies.

So before you have a go at me who pays for his service, Start with the blaggers and cloner's.
Exactly right, VM could/should be much more strict on who they sign up for their services. No credit checks are done, no mandatory DD payments scheme etc. people know that they can sign up for 20 meg and basically not pay anything until it has gone all round the houses to debt recovery then churn, only then will they pay a piffling amount. VM does not need these sort of customers on its books but won't do anything to address it due to the customer base figures. You wouldn't believe how much is spent on outsourced debt recovery agencies chasing up these wasters, and for what, for them to do it all over again in 3 months time.
Much stricter credit control is needed, but it will never happen.
AmAtoL is offline   Reply With Quote