View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 19:18   #18
nomadking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media TV&BB 350Mb, V6 STB
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
Re: Schools and NHS could be held accountable over youth crime

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
That doesn't mean there shouldn't be a considerable effort by the Police to repair as much of the damage as possible and to minimize any further damage. Perhaps their needs to be consideration of resource deployment etc.

budget dependencies/prioritization of course.

The teacher/NHS part is nonsense.

---------- Post added at 16:51 ---------- Previous post was at 16:50 ----------

Got to disagree on this one, if this is still being done it's archaic.
The Police cannot be always at the right time and place. Ridiculous for people to keep going on about Police numbers without addressing the real problem.

Diane Abbott sent her son to public school to get away from the malign influence of her constituents.
Quote:
I knew what could happen to my son if he was sent to the wrong school and got in with the wrong crowd. I realised they were subjected to peer *pressure and when that happens it’s very hard for a mother to save her son.
Trevor Phillips
Quote:
This attack is the latest in a senseless war between gangs — almost all comprised of black or Asian youngsters.

My own affluent North London street is surrounded by estates populated in part by the ethnic groups whose names feature in virtually every report of the violence: Somalis, Ethiopians, North and Central Africans, Afghans.
Depressingly, I would hardly change a word of my advice to Gordon Brown when he reached out to me after a spate of killings 12 years back.
nomadking is offline   Reply With Quote