View Single Post
Old 23-06-2022, 09:56   #4168
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
Well people should have cared

the price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men

Plato said that thousands of years ago and it's as true now as it was then, that's not saying I think bozo and his chums are evil but whose interests are they acting in, that's the price of indifference today imho

---------- Post added at 16:27 ---------- Previous post was at 16:26 ----------

Not really what was promised though was it, could have worked wonders
Yes it could, if there had not been Brexit saboteurs in the ranks. Problem with Remainiacs (A Remainiac is a vote remainer, who has never accepted the result and follows a ridiculous cult like belief that the result was due to lies, despite there being several democratic exercises that showed, the country wanted Brexit) that they desperately want it to fail, so we can rejoin a corrupted EU. The EU have not played ball at all. Punishing a country to dare leave its midst.

I still do not regret my vote to leave 6 years ago today. I was not lied to, or deceived and would still vote leave again and again. We have the democratic right to self determination. I was always prepared to accept any economic pain for our right to be an independent self governing nation. We are still coming through the economic pain of a global pandemic, but there is no doubt the naysayers and anti democratic folk want failure to validate their justification to be part of the EU.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote