View Single Post
Old 02-10-2021, 11:50   #2686
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
… and yet if you actually go out to a supermarket you’ll find fruit and meat on the shelves and fuel in the forecourt. It’s almost as if a few localised problems are being blown up into apparent crises to serve some agenda or other. I can’t imagine what that would be.
See the petrol map - availability differs across the country and for those outside London/South East/East Anglia fuel availability has improved. But that still leaves a chunk of the population including the capital where it hasn't.
https://news.sky.com/story/fuel-cris...ntrol-12422907

In terms of food shortages, you may be blessed in this area too. No one's saying the shelves are barren but there definitely have been basic things that supermarkets have run out of which I routinely buy which I've had to visit a second supermarket for.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote