View Single Post
Old 18-05-2019, 22:26   #13880
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Sister away for a week so she won't full my Dad's head full of BS

Now myself, the OT and the fantastic doctors and nurses can focus on getting him home and building up his confidence as I have already spoke to the doctors about getting a hospital bed for him for when he gets home as this is what my Dad wants and yes I know that it will be hard work but surely if this is what my Dad wants and the hospital agrees then imo it will be worth the hard work and if it does not work out then at least we have tried giving our Dad what he wishes and wants.
Yes, doing the best you can for him is all you can do. I remember with my Nan, she wanted to be at home for the last few months. There was no way I could cope, even with nurses and other help coming in through the day so it was decided it was better for her medical needs to be in a home. I still wonder now if she would have lasted a bit longer had I pushed for her to be at home for a while but I'll never know now.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote