View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 17:27   #5
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Possible to have stand alone Broadband?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate View Post
Is it possible to have Virgin Broadband as a stand alone service without phone or TV? At the moment I have BB200 FH TV and Phone and I am thinking of getting rid of the phone and TV as I do not use it much, if it is possible any idea roughly how much the BB is going to cost me?

Thanks
as the others have eluded to the system is very backwards, it is going to be the same price if not cheaper for you to keep the phone and/or tv. I have had a bb/phone/tv bundle for donkeys years with three different models of set top boxes but none of them have ever been connected or used. We use the phone and BB from Virgin and have tv from Sky. We keep the Virgin tv on the package because it works out cheaper.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote