View Single Post
Old 30-01-2019, 14:00   #8965
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider999 View Post
I don't see how ditching serie A and Eriedivisie to concentrate on La Liga is going to increase subscriber numbers.

More likely to lose a fair proportion IMO.

Sounds like they have sold them off to fund continuing with La Liga to me.

As suggested, I seriously doubt they will be around in the UK past the end of the current season.
To reduce its losses, Eleven needs to either increase sales or reduce costs. It's chosen the latter route.
I suspect that Eleven UK will see the season out and fade out quietly after that.

---------- Post added at 14:00 ---------- Previous post was at 13:57 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegramsam View Post
Seeing what's going on would anyone sub to them now? This is a sinking ship and it's going down fast!
It seems to be a slow withdrawal, not sinking fast. If you remember Setanta GB ending, that was a better definition of what going down fast looks like!
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote