View Single Post
Old 20-07-2018, 17:52   #8365
cityfan247
cf.addict

Services: Full House 2 V6 Boxes 1 1TB Tivo Freesat Freeview HD Roku Apple TV 3 Firesticks
cityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to behold
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

With the loss of UKTV channels on VM from this weekend VM have tried to sweeten the pot with some replacement channels.

Comparing the channels lost and gained I am not sure most customers will think they have got a good deal. But as always VM were never to consider a price reduction.

The addition of Freesports (which i sometimes watch on freeview/freesat) is welcome addition for me as a sports fan. VM are also giving Premier Sport HD for free for 2 months which i will take advantage of. If this was going to be a permanent arrangement with the channel bundled in a package that would have been great . sadly not.

But as I am already shelling out well over £100pm (and regular price increases to boot) I simply refuse to pay any more. I cant afford ay more tbh.

The problem these days with sports rights is that there are becoming too many players in the market. With Sky Sports. BT Sport, Premier Sport, Boxnation and now another provider in Eleven Sports coming onto the scene it is getting too expensive to watch everything via standalone packages for I would say 99% of punters.

I recall a few years ago Premier Sport was a available without subscription for a
temporary period. I dont think they were overwhelmed with new subscribers once the free trial ended.

And they wonder why people still go down the route of illegal streams.
cityfan247 is offline   Reply With Quote