Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 13-04-2019, 10:21   #1571
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit

My votes will go to the party that stands on decent principles, and does not bring race in to the mix. While UKIP had some policies like this under Farage, I could never vote UKIP, and certainly not now under it’s shift to far right.

The Brexit Party will get my votes. I don’t hate Farage. Not always agreed with him.

But with my vote, along with many others, I want to send a clear message to the Brexit blockers in parliament. That us Brexiteers, will not just sit back and allow the biggest democratic vote in history to be ignored. The UK democratically decided to leave the European Union and leave we must. The country does not need to be in the EU to trade, the membership is a con job. So if voting for another political party gets the job of leaving done, then so be it.

I’m pretty sure other passionate leavers will do the same, Remainers are in for a rude awakening, if they think us Brexiteers will just accept this disgusting ignorance to a Democratic decision and move on.

And already, early voting intensions show Brexit Party will do very well in European elections. Heavily beating Liberal Democrat’s, Green Party and the ChUkers. Who are all Anti-Brexit. This highlighting that Britain has not changed it’s mind on leaving the EU.