View Single Post
Old 15-11-2021, 16:12   #3055
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carth View Post
Not sure if you misunderstand me or not, I've seen by the posts here that these people are definitely worth saving. . as are similar people worldwide.

I'm now saying that, in order to save these desperate people from the horrors they experience crossing the channel (and other waters around the world), all we need to do is provide the cash for tickets on a safe and comfortable means of transport.

£20 a week isn't much to give is it?
You're not wrong there mate, we should just let everyone and anyone come here from anywhere, give them all these lovely benefits that they are coming here for, parts of England must already be the most populated in Europe, we cannot keep letting these people into the UK, the majority seem to be young men, so why make the UK their preferred destination, surely other European countries have plenty of space, or is it, as I suspect, that we are way too soft and offer far more than any other nation.
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote