Thread: 350M Critical warning
View Single Post
Old 16-03-2021, 23:44   #14
fizzyade
cf.addict

fizzyade has a spectacular aura about themfizzyade has a spectacular aura about themfizzyade has a spectacular aura about themfizzyade has a spectacular aura about them
Re: Critical warning

Quote:
Originally Posted by copernob View Post
Well I have just about tried everything I know how to do and resolve it..
When in Facebook or ZOOM I get a lose of internet for half to one second then I get this-You have lost your Wi-Fi connection-Your internet Connection was Restored--I use Cable not wi=fi conected via cat7 from Hub3 to Switch then cat 6 from there to TWO PCs and TV. When on PC TV is OFF.

Also now when I sign out of my Hub then sign back in instead of it asking for my password I get a Box with my password in it for ALL to see.

Only been happening since Jan 2021.

Any Help will be Gratefully received

---------- Post added at 22:02 ---------- Previous post was at 21:59 ----------

Carth---I have NO idea why it says 1970. All the rest say 2021.

it is still there for All to see. 01/01/1970 00:01:43 critical No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out;CM-MAC=40:0d:10:00:98:0b;CMTS-MAC=00:01:5c:7a:82:55;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;
PERPLEXED.
As above, it doesn't have a battery backed RTC, it picks its time up from the network, no network at boot = time set to 0 = 1970.

Once it's connected and got the time, then the timestamps after that will be correct, it would be trivial to retrospectively update the incorrect time stamps once the actual time has been discovered.
fizzyade is offline   Reply With Quote