Thread: 350M Critical warning
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2021, 21:19   #6
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Critical warning

Quote:
Originally Posted by copernob View Post
At 01:43 I had this--01/01/1970 00:01:43 critical No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out;CM-MAC=40:0d:10:00:98:0b;CMTS-MAC=00:01:5c:7a:82:55;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;

Internet went off at 12:25am with Los MDD.

Been having dropouts since 1st January 2021. Is doing my head in.

Any ideas what is wrong??? I have changed all my Cat cables to cat 6 and cat7 now. but Dropouts keep happening.
The outage overnight was caused by planned engineering work in your local hubsite. I can't see an obvious cause for your other dropouts
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote