View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 14:20   #3570
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin-D View Post
Nice to see you posting again theone2k10

What I will say now another price rise in May and I am off 100% my contract is up in March and I can get BT for £30 a month less an increase up of to £7 in 6 months is not acceptable and I won't accept it I will be off if this is confirmed
Totally agree. I didn't accept the last price rise, so certainly wouldn't tolerate another attempt.

---------- Post added at 14:20 ---------- Previous post was at 13:38 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj20x View Post
Bearing in mind that some users take every speculative post made in the thread as gospel, it must be a real pain for VM staff to fend off the many queries generated by speculative price increase posts.

In fairness, SP doesn't really identify as "VM Staff" so should have more leeway to respond just as any other forum member would. Perhaps somewhat unfair to describe SP as a disgrace to genuine staff who try to help. I have seen many instances, over the years, where SP has been very helpful. SP is definitely an asset to the forum.

This really isn't a good reason to stop posting information. Not everyone will agree with everything you post, that's just a fact of life.

I think a £7.50/m increase on top of the recent price increase would not work out too well for VM. The reactions seen on the thread so far indicate that it would be a bad move and not very good for their churn figures. I can't see it happening. That said, I can't see me staying with VM if it does.
From 1/12/17 STV AD (North) and STV AD (East) has been testing on satellite, isn't there only one test on VM?