View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 03:03   #3564
jj20x

Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
For the record Spiderplant in response to your cowardly reputation comment i'm not trolling.
Infact i won't bother posting any info again.
And yes i gave you the exact same comment back in rep.
To add if that's how some Virgin media staff behave now then they won't last very long you are a disgrace to the genuine staff on here who try to help.
Bearing in mind that some users take every speculative post made in the thread as gospel, it must be a real pain for VM staff to fend off the many queries generated by speculative price increase posts.

In fairness, SP doesn't really identify as "VM Staff" so should have more leeway to respond just as any other forum member would. Perhaps somewhat unfair to describe SP as a disgrace to genuine staff who try to help. I have seen many instances, over the years, where SP has been very helpful. SP is definitely an asset to the forum.

This really isn't a good reason to stop posting information. Not everyone will agree with everything you post, that's just a fact of life.

I think a £7.50/m increase on top of the recent price increase would not work out too well for VM. The reactions seen on the thread so far indicate that it would be a bad move and not very good for their churn figures. I can't see it happening. That said, I can't see me staying with VM if it does.