View Single Post
Old 29-07-2012, 13:28   #38
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: 48 Olympic channels.

This has turned into another pointless stupid thread , one companies pricing/package will suit some were others it wont , there's no wrong or right answer here it's personal choice. I choose Sky because with three TV's 42" or larger I want the majority of my content in HD , I have no need for super fast broadband other people are the opposite to me have no need for HD and require fast BB. Basically you can only ever choose a platform on your individual requirements , that's the beauty of choice.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote