View Single Post
Old 14-10-2020, 21:25   #3434
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
That's good because I'm paying off the debts accumulated by the generation who sold off everything and have nothing but the hollow shell of a state to show for it.
I believe what they have to show for it is.......a nation, hollow or not. As it was 2no. World Wars that near bankrupted us. The 1st doing the most damage, followed by the Great Depression and then the 2nd.

I’m not sure the alternative, certainly 2nd time around the 1st we shouldn’t have been involved in, would have been conducive For anyone and considering the alternative was certainly worth the money.