Thread: US Timeline Star Trek: Discovery
View Single Post
Old 22-04-2019, 08:20   #339
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: Star Trek: Discovery (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
I wonder how they will reconcile Season 3 (where Discovery has gone) with the Section 31 series (which will be filmed after Season 3) considering Captain Georgiou is on the Discovery?
I have a feeling that by the end of Season 3, The Discovery or at least a few crew members will be back in their correct time.

Then again the Section 31 show is currently at story writing phase and so far has not actually been picked up for a full season order.

I loved the finale though.

Alex Kurtzman Confirms ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ Season 3 Destination
https://trekmovie.com/2019/04/19/ale...n-pike-series/
Quote:
We are jumping 950 years into the future for season three.
Thats good, setting the show in the 33rd Century means they have total freedom on who and what they encounter and don't have to fit in with historical canon.

Last edited by Stephen; 22-04-2019 at 08:34.
Stephen is offline   Reply With Quote