Thread: US Timeline Star Trek: Discovery
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2015, 21:39   #9
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: New Star Trek series in 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Depends when it will be set.
I have always said that I would like to see a series set on the time ship like the Relativity, the possibilities would be endless. I doubt they are going to do the in the past/prequel thing again because they did that last time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by techguyone View Post
What will it be based on? the recent films or something else?
I would like to think that they would stay away from the films and do their own thing but expanded universes are the in thing atm and I cant believe for a second that they would resist the opportunity for movie tie ins and to keep Star Trek current between the movies (like Agents of Shield)
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote