Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 15-05-2021, 21:33   #5063
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
He's rightly acquired the Teflon Tory nickname so will doubtless shrug it off. For now, the successful vaccine roll-out gives him strong immunity against findings of corruption and cock-ups.
The feeling in my gut is that shrugging it off won't wash with the public, particularly if June 21 doesn't happen.

The outcry and onslaught will be serious in nature.

Even if he came clean and pleaded that he had to balance the economy against public health, the "partnership" with India is no big deal in this context.

I'm going to sound out whether or not the senior Tories are going to put up with this.

My advice is at your risk.