View Single Post
Old 27-01-2006, 14:46   #4
bopdude
Inactive

bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to bopdude
Re: Chelsea in the red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saaf_laandon_mo
I think a lot of it could also be down to do with astute accountants and tax planning
Yeah, could have a bit to do with it, but this won't help

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbc sport
"The rise is down to some exceptional items that were necessary to help us in our aim to break-even by 2009-10."

Thats a looooooooooooong term plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbc sport

The termination of a deal with Umbro, which cost £25.5m, plus a total loss of £22.8m over the transfers of Adrian Mutu and Juan Sebastien Veron and the £5m for Academy recruitment were picked out as the "exceptional items".

Well there's close on £50,000 ,000 that wasn't exactly well spent, they must have some serious sleep problems at night, I panick over my OD, never mind I'll just think of theirs now
bopdude is offline   Reply With Quote