View Single Post
Old 03-06-2021, 12:02   #6837
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderplant View Post
Many cyclists do have third party insurance. It's included in the membership of British Cycling and Cycling UK, in bike-specific insurance policies (mainly used to cover theft), and if taking part in any organised cycling event. It is very cheap because the risk is so low.
Yeah I thought it would be.

Whereas 131,220 casualties of all severities in the year ending June 2020 of which 1580 ended in death but its cyclist that are the scourge. Bare in mind 3 months of these figures the country was in lockdown

As I said before as a passenger I have seen a hell of a lot of bad driving. I am a bad driver I get distracted so I made the choice not to drive but I do cycle and I come across a lot of bad drivers doing that also
Jaymoss is offline   Reply With Quote