Thread: Streaming The Book of Boba Fett
View Single Post
Old 19-01-2022, 21:01   #49
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: The Book of Boba Fett

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut View Post
Boba Fett is dead: how Disney+ ruined Star Wars’ coolest character...

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-r...lest-character

Even though I really liked Mando, Sadly I have to agree with this.
I was going to post a reply here to that review but someone on the Graun website has already written a better one, so here it is:

Quote:
Absolute bitter, drivelling nonsense. If the eight year old version of me could have known that the future would be such a cool place that there would one day be a series all about how Boba Fett survived the Sarlac and got to be The Boss he would have been mightily pleased. It sounds very much like the author of this article is amongst the approximately 50% of former Star Wars enthusiasts for whom 'The Empire Strikes Back' was, is and always will be automatically and necessarily the absolute High Water Mark, in defiance of how much Star Wars gets made and completely irrespective as to how good it may be. I would invite such individuals to just simply stop watching it and pretend that none of this is happening rather than urinating upon everybody elses' fire. 'The Book Of Boba Fett' is objectively awesome.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote