View Single Post
Old 14-11-2019, 14:43   #18
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: Election 2019 - Week 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
I'm shocked at the 6 votes for Labour here. Momentum are trying, maybe succeeding, to gain control of the party and they are deeply anti-semitic. Corbyn heads that bunch and none of you nice folk should give Labour in its current form a moment's kind thought without being tarred by this awful brush.
It's a small sample of mostly right wing cable nerds , however it does reflects all the polls at the weekend showing Labour rising.

This has got all the hallmarks of 2017 again. The more the party leaders are exposed, free of media bias, the more the Tories go downhill. If the the election was in a week I'd still be confident in Con HQ, but it's in a month, by which time the public will be sick of the sight of Boris's ugly lieing chops.

PS. I didn't vote for Labour in the poll, so you can't blame me !