View Single Post
Old 04-10-2020, 23:16   #157
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Movie news, trivia and other snippets

I saw 'The Trial of the Chicago 7' today in a Curzon. A Netflix film getting a small theatical release. So there are some films coming out such as Nomanland but really the big budget films are obviously nowhere to be seen. I don't see how the massive multiplexes can survive without the Marvel and Bond films of this world.

What's sad is that cinemas seem quite safe to me. It's easy to keep wearing a mask, people can sit a few seats apart, everyone is facing foward and they aren't shouting at each other. It's a very controlled enviroment. Yet people who go to resturants, go shopping and go drinking feel unsafe in a cinema?

Last edited by Damien; 04-10-2020 at 23:25.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote