Thread: 200M Occasional Dropouts
View Single Post
Old 17-06-2020, 19:27   #67
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Occasional Dropouts

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
Once it gets passed onto networks it gets fixed pronto so if you don't hear anything back by the end of tomorrow I would ring up and complain. From a diagnostics and troubleshooting point of view they know that the problem is more your end and not at the cabinet or higher which would affect multiple customers. That means there is a limited number of cables/connectors that can be damaged and if they don't know what is causing the problem then they need to start swapping stuff out to see if it makes any difference.
So passing it off to network is actual progression then? He told me to ring him first thing Friday to see but I was worried that, given it's clearly my end, that networks would just go 'lol wot?' and I would lose another day....
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote