View Single Post
Old 22-04-2021, 10:57   #9
Device
cf.member

Device is on a distinguished roadDevice is on a distinguished road
Re: Could this be owned by Virgin

Aye jfman i had noticed the QR code, i take it they've replaced that old rusted Wolsey electronics box with the WISI.

Hutch6271 - There is a satellite dish and tv aerial on our roof with cables running down to our living room, but don't think there is anything coming from the ground into our house. Our house is on a corner of a cross roads so they are all semi detached. had a wee look at google maps and the semis all seem to have tv aerials, the the 4-in-a-block houses running down the streets don't seem to have aerials. It a mixture of council and bought houses around here.

Carth - To be fair Virgin Media had dug up all the roads and pavements here putting in cabling about 2 year ago. That's why i was beginning to think the cabinet was electricity for street lights, as they never cut our hedge away to gain access to it. but thinking back it would have been Virgin fibre broadband being installed in the area.

aye weesteev i'll ping you the address. if its MATV is that a council ownership thing. take it the fact someone has access it after all these years its still in use so wont be able to remove it or move it.

thanks for all the replies, much appreciated.
Device is offline   Reply With Quote