View Single Post
Old 21-04-2021, 21:38   #1
Device
cf.member

Device is on a distinguished roadDevice is on a distinguished road
Could this be owned by Virgin

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right place to post. This forum came up during a google search.

There is a flat top rectangular cabinet that sits in our hedges within our gardens boundary and not out on the pavement itself.

It's been hidden in our hedges all the years we lived here. I did try to identify it online in the past to see if it could be remove completely as its rusting away at the back, plus looking to create driveway, but nothing really looked the same.

I also asked an OpenReach engineer who was working across the road if he be able to ID it. He said been doing the job 40 years and he wasn't sure want it was (no markings or stamps), he said could be electricity for street lights or cable from Virgin.

Well anyway, today i noticed our hedges had been cut away to gain access to it and could see whoever it was has left it unlocked and had not closed the door complete over.

So looked inside (pictures attached) and it as WISI Amplifier and judges pictures they put nice new white coaxial cable in.

Would anyone in here know if this is likely to be owned by Virgin, Cant think of who else it could be.

cheers
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20210421_194244.jpg (1,004.6 KB, 150 views)
File Type: jpg 20210421_194248.jpg (866.5 KB, 112 views)
File Type: jpg 20210421_194259.jpg (646.7 KB, 101 views)
Device is offline   Reply With Quote