View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 10:45   #126
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by techguyone View Post
I know people like to cling to their franchises but this one needs a break possibly a retirement.
I agree, they need to scrap the Bobba Fett film as well (and the Rian Johnson trilogy imho) and concentrate on quality over quantity and let GoT guys do their thing plus think of something else for the future. It isn't going to happen though because somebody will be thinking "one film per year = $10bn in merchandise". I would love to see a Yoda origin story trilogy which deals with the force and morals and all that stuff; true Star Warsness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
If anyone needs kicking, it is someone higher up the food chain at Disney who doesn’t seem to know how to hire/brief a senior production team.
I disagree, Lucasfilm and Kathleen Kennedy are supposed to have complete autonomy over the Star Wars franchise with no interference from Disney at all. If someone needs to go maybe it is Kathleen Kennedy, Lawrence Kasden or the casting director. Disney might get involved now but this is only one flop out of five so as far they are concerned it probably isn't an issue.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote