View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 20:08   #63
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
Of course I could be totally wrong
you are

Quote:
you are letting your preconceived ideas of what Star Wars should be cloud your judgement (okay Yoda)
it is not my preconceived idea of Star Wars, it is my preconceived idea of Han Solo. The story can be about anything and I happy to be pleasantly surprised and if it was a standalone movie like Rogue One with people that we don't know then I go in open minded with a clean slate. When you have got established characters though which are decades old then a new actor (whether it is for a younger prequel or older sequel) needs to resemble the established persona which billions of people know and love. Same goes for if they decided to recast Carrie Fisher in Episode X.

Quote:
I'm not as centred on Star Wars as you are
me neither. I am a fan in that I am very passionate about it and love it and would go to a Jedi Academy if one existed but I am not one of the diehard fans who reads all the books, collects stuff and knows everything about the Star Wars universe. I have watched the movies a million times and that is it.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote