View Single Post
Old 06-03-2020, 10:36   #16
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Disney reveals full UK launch details

Quote:
Originally Posted by newapollo View Post
https://advanced-television.com/2020...aunch-content/

It has a listing of all movies and series to be shown on the Disney+ service.

Disney has revealed that over 500 films, more than 350 series and a slate of 26 exclusive Disney+ Originals will be available on its Disney+ SVoD platform on launch day in the UK.

Launching on March 24th, subscribers will be able to watch blockbuster movies such as Avengers: Endgame, Captain Marvel, and (nearly) all of the Star Wars saga, as well as original live-action Star Wars series The Mandalorian; and Oscar-winning documentaries such as Free Solo, along with classic Disney series such as Hannah Montana and original shorts including Toy Story spin-off Forky Asks a Question.
The service also includes seasons 1 – 30 of iconic animated series The Simpsons (previously doubted for the UK library), with over 600 episodes available for subscribers to stream. Season 31 will be available to stream from November 2020.
I have all those movies on DVD/Blue Ray, Free Solo has already been on other platforms, the simpsons? Come on. And I watched the Mandalorian via other means.

the only stuff I will be interested in will be the Loki & Winter Soldier / Falcon series and future mandalorian and Star Wars series.