View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 18:21   #8
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: The 2010 General Election Thread: Week 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
I think this is a false logic though. Government is about decisions and judgment, they will have civil servants well versed in the administration of government. How many of the Tory front bench have experience of cabinet work and those that have some experience (i.e Junior minsters) will have been out of that role for 13 or so years now.

As a party I think the Liberal Democrats have shown the best judgment in Parliament and so I shall be voting for them
I can never vote Lib Dems as i cannot trust them to stand up for this country in time of need, They are the sort of party that will roll over and sell us out so they don't have to get in a argument. One of there policies is to take us straight into the Euro is it not ??

BTW

Conservative all the way for me

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer