View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 18:02   #7
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: The 2010 General Election Thread: Week 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek S View Post
I suppose someone has to.

Some of the Lib Dem ideas seem OK but I can't shake the thought that if they did one the first cabinet meeting would go along the lines of.

"I can't believe they actually voted for us, none of these plans will actually work"
I think this is a false logic though. Government is about decisions and judgment, they will have civil servants well versed in the administration of government. How many of the Tory front bench have experience of cabinet work and those that have some experience (i.e Junior minsters) will have been out of that role for 13 or so years now.

As a party I think the Liberal Democrats have shown the best judgment in Parliament and so I shall be voting for them