View Single Post
Old 22-06-2022, 21:46   #438
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Freeview changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy UK View Post
Reports are coming in at Horror Xtra will broadcast from 5pm to 3am.

NOW 80s or POP* to timeshare with Horror Xtra on Freeview???

*If POP do timeshare that would make room for a 24 hour channel to launch on COM6.

---------- Post added at 17:49 ---------- Previous post was at 17:45 ----------

It not Timeshare with Horror Xtra I can see POP moving to LTV Mux or merge into POP Player also with Tiny Pop.

If Pop time with Horror Xtra I think FreeSports will move to LTV Mux.
The Horror Xtra shortened schedule has been doing the rounds for days, without source. Though I get impression it's based on Digiguide or transmitted box EPG data.

What makes you think POP will downgrade its coverage? It's one of their best performing channels, and part of that success is the wide distribution.

POP Player is On-Demand for all the Pop channels, it's already a merging of them.

How does POP vacating COM6, reducing it to 14 channels, have anything to do with do with a channel from another broadcaster moving to the Local Mux? Especially since there is already space for a channel there.

Why don't we just pick any other channel on COM6 or randomly pick another channel on any other multiplex?

Explain your thinking MB.

Now80s is the best fit, from the so to be homeless channels, for any early timeshared slot, in my opinion.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote