View Single Post
Old 09-11-2021, 15:16   #20
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: OnDigltal/ITV Digital exclusive channels and services

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rillington View Post
It was originally called Granda Good Life and was on air between 6am and 6pm, with four distinctive slots, each running for three hours. They were:

Granada Food & Wine
Granada Health & Beauty
Granada TV High Street
Granada Home & Garden

---------- Post added at 14:27 ---------- Previous post was at 14:26 ----------

It's also worthwhile mentioning that Granada also had a stake in a short-lived shopping channel which aired on OnDigital/ITV Digital. It was called Shop!
All channels listed was also on Telewest and Sky.

*I can't talk for NTL as my Cable area was Telewest.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote