View Single Post
Old 14-02-2006, 14:28   #56
toom
Permanently Banned

toom has ruffled too many featherstoom has ruffled too many featherstoom has ruffled too many featherstoom has ruffled too many featherstoom has ruffled too many featherstoom has ruffled too many feathers
Re: List of web browsers for you all

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithwalton
more secure, tabbed browsing, faster, more customizable (addons / themes / extensions), rss support, follows web standards to the letter, less bloaty. Are just some of the starters, pretty much everyone i know thats tried firefox has thanked me for the tip and stuck with it.
As for DAP, i've just checked there website and version 8 supports moz' and firefox
I was recommended by a FF lover to download a dl manager extention. I did this last week but I kept being prompted to download spyfalcon which is by modzilla, I assumed this was a part of it. Anyway as soon as I did this I started getting popups and waring bubbles from my tool bar saying that I have been infected with spyware and I am to download and (register) the most effcient removal program.

Now it's saying that if I do not do somthing about it soon my machine will be corrupt and damaged. All I can say is MODZILLA IS A PILE OF **** and anybody that recomends it does not know what they are on about, oh and dap 8 is not compatable with FF, another lie. All I can say is KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BEFORE DISHING OUT ADVISE.

I have now uninstalled FF and im doing my best to uninstall spyfalcon, it keeps coming back all the time when I try to get rid of it. All I can say is I wish I stuck with my own instincts and stayed away from that modzilla rubbish. And yes, I got it through a link on this board. I AM ANGRY AND I MAY HAVE TO REINSTALL WINDOWS.
toom is offline   Reply With Quote