View Single Post
Old 20-11-2020, 17:30   #51
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: PM's adviser on ministerial code resigns over his advice on Priti Patel being ign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
[COLOR="Blue"]J
I obviously cannot entirely fight what you've said because you've partially balanced it out.

Remember, I'm neither a fan of Boris nor Patel and, with the public being sensationalism hungry will see Boris's attitude in a bad light.

My view is that as Prime Minister, you need to send the right message out to bullies that it cannot be tolerated. No ifs, buts or maybes.

This would have been achieved by accepting the Home Secretary's resignation. The loss of a Minister is a small price to pay to send the right message out to the country of intolerance towards bullying.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote