View Single Post
Old 20-11-2020, 15:25   #43
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: PM's adviser on ministerial code resigns over his advice on Priti Patel being ign

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
My view would be exactly the same whatever party it was as whether one likes or dislikes the Conservative government is utterly irrelevent in this matter as you seem to everytime you are challenged about something revert to the old straw man argument.
I think some see political parties like football clubs - there to be loyally supported from childhood until death. I get the impression that Den, like me, takes a neutral stance and will criticise any party and its behaviour. Right now, it's the Conservative Parry in power so understandably, they will come in for more criticism and appreciation when they get things right.

But bullying should not be a party political issue in any case. It's wrong whoever perpetrates it.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote