View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 23:02   #2086
ZrByte
Inactive

ZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appeal
ZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to ZrByte
Re: What game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by alferret View Post
I'm still playing Elite. Cant get enough of it to be honest. On my way back to the bubble from being in Colonia for the last 8 weeks or so.
Took me nearly 3 years but I've finally burned out on elite. I still play occasionally but I don't enjoy it like I used to. I'll check in when the beyond updates drop I'm sure but at the moment there's nothing really pulling me back in.
I think I need to start playing in open more often, I play solo mostly so if someone knocks at the door I can just quit without being accused of being a combat logger. I think if I play at a time when I don't have to worry about answering doors I can play in open and the added threat may draw me back.

If any of you want to add me feel free. I'm on PC and my primary is CMDR Zrbyte, my secondary is CMDR Ellerius. I play on the secondary more these days because theres more to do there, I have everything on my primary .
ZrByte is offline   Reply With Quote